A day in a United World School

Friday 21 September 2012

BrrZZZhhhhKKSHSSSHHHHHHHH [Sound of Static]

BHJJJSHSJFFFFGGGG .... Someone .... BSSHHHJGGGJJJJ ... send a technician!... BHGHHHHHHHHHDJSSAASSSHSHSGSGSGS

Ladies and gentlemen,

My computer... has died. Despite the First Aid and CPR I performed on it, I have not been able to bring it back from the other side.

Now I really am finding myself alone.

You'd say, "Well, at least you have your eBook". And I'd reply, "Well, you see, the issue is that... I CAN ONLY CHARGE IT THROUGH MY COMPUTER."

Dave has offered to charge it from his, but that means I'll have to give it to him for the evening every now and then, which leaves me without anything to do.

I'm getting a bit scared now.

Furthermore, I haven't had electricity in my room for 4 days now.

On another note, I'm now a certified Rescue Diver (YAY), and today being Friday, Insha'Allah, I'll be having biryani and chai for dinner.

I gotta go now. Mostly because I'm getting tired of standing here in front of this awful computer typing in this terrible keyboard. 

Wish me luck, and, if you are religious, dedicate a couple prayers to my computer.

I won't be able to update the blog much unless I find a solution to my technological problems. Apologies for that.

Farewell, my people.

Layla - Wynton Marsalis & Eric Clapton (Live at Lincoln Center)


4 comments:

  1. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=rj4J6i_vw0w
    While my guitar gently weeps

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do we feel about this?

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/science/chris-fischer-and-ocearch-crew-hunt-sharks-in-cape-cod.html?_r=0

    http://www.ocearch.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say we feel hopeful about people actually willing to research and learn about sharks. I don't see their method to be wrong, as long as it proves pragmatic and useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiero más, me gusta leer tus pensamientos cada dia cuando me despierto!

    ReplyDelete